Thursday, June 15, 2006

[shoutoutssSss!]

whee..cant believe dis is my number ?? entry..i never tot dat i would keep this blog-thingy up-to-date..neway,it was not much updated,tapi okayla for a beginner ryte?

neway in this month of june,there r soOoo many birthdays going on..

1. 10th of June - faizah a.k.a cekPoNnie.
2. 13th of June - shewaWa & aPiz.
3. 14th of June - feEza (dak neon paliNg haVoc n ske memahami~thxXx).
4. 21st of June - kaY eYe.
5. 27th of June - mUizZ <--i hope i get it ryt,i always lupe ar..
6. 30th of June - my darlink diEL.
(make dgn ini..these ppl are no longer a teenager..dah in 20's....hehee)
sOoo..nak wish mereka2 nie a very happy buffday on d respective dates...
and all June babies out there..
"hav a fantastic super-dee-duper buffday!!"

my progress in studying? well...improved..but i'm so behind d schedule. d exam is TWO days away...i hope i pass it wif flying colours....pray for my success please??

anyway, do u noe when u have a song dat really describe what u're feeling..and u want to dedicate it to dat person soOo much?

well i hav one ryt now..

the veronicas-mouth shut.

I kept my mouth shut from the start
I guess I left you in the dark
You thought you knew me but you don't
You say you'll love me but you wont
When you find out who I am
I kept my mouth shut for too long

All this time you got me wrong
Now we're in this way too far
I'm about to break your heart
Tear everything we had apart
'Cause I'm feeling lost

When I'm in your arms
The reasons are gone
For why I was holding on to you
I tried so hard
To be the one
I don't like who I've become
Won't keep my mouth shut anymore

I've had my share of closing doors
Now I know I'm not afraid
I know exactly what you'll say
But I'm sorry it's too late

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dalam lagu tuh..words that cud describe my feeling is..

now i know I'm not afraid...

ngehehe..aja2 fighting makchek!!

NMZ said...

beloved.. how was ur paper?