Sunday, March 27, 2011

colorful life!

colorful stockings!!
yeay for me!! yeay for me group!! we've finished 1st dept on upper cycle already!! the final day, saturday, was our viva with Prof. H. He was nice but strict sometimes. The viva was in group and I was nervous at first, but alhamdulillah, I manage to answer (some of it). I hope we all got great marks.

Next monday, a new department awaits us. FYI, we still don't know what department we will be going into. So, it's gonna be kind of surprise, ait. 

Anyway, do u like my colourful stockings? I got these babies yesterday!!! They were on my checklist for quite some time, and here in Medan there is only one sox gallery & it's sooo far. *exxagerating*

I miss home, I miss Malaysia, I miss my family, I miss diniepikacitoabboy. I miss someone that isn't mine.

No comments: