Wednesday, December 06, 2006

[happening life?]

I’ve just finished a 4-hour straight class. Huh. Neway.
I’m totally at that time of my life where I am very lazy.
well it's been a while since last time i really take my time to write an entry due to connectivity problems and battery runs low etc.
but anyway i will try my best to, urm, blog.

So what’s happening to my happening life?
It becomes dull. That’s what happening with it.
The happening life slowly fades away. It isn’t happening as UIA punye happening.
Not even matrix UIA happening. I guess that’s what happened if you became a medic student in Medan.
( budget happening plak seblum ni jenn oi )

You get stressed here n there. And not because of study problems. But surrounding problems. Kalo orang Indonesia bilang ; masalah lingkungan. Why? No water for days. No electricity twice a day. You cannot iron your clothes. (horror) You cannot charge your laptop, mp3(thx along) , hp, camera..ugh! you cannot eat toasted bread. You cannot use the printer. You have to siap in the dark. You get to mandi under candle-light. Have candle-light breakfast. You cannot buat ‘maggi’. You cannot masak. You have to bear the mosquitoes and the heat.

No pleasure at all. Huh. But thankfully there are those sent by The Almighty to be there for us. Those that we called friends. Over the weeks I made few friends and last Saturday I sacrificed my money (sob sob there goes my RM15) to have a lil bit of fun (after dieting like what the whole week) . My way. Ice skating with a whole load of friends. Actually x sangka they all will be there. Coincidence. But you know me if I’m playing alone pun da ckp happy. It’s like the feeling when Lucas Scott playing basketball. Hee poyo laa plak. My friends…I love them! Bwat skating rink tu lebih meriah. But bad news to all they all kate the skating rink is closing due to high maintenance. Waa!!! My source of happiness and happening life in Medan!!

Spactess. I mish you guys a whole load bucketfull. Huhu whatever that means. Dinie saya sgt rindu kamu,klcc,shuz and wayang. Cant have all that here. No no.
Shera mummy your advices and bisingness I miss a lot and how I geram if you said sumting that is logically right and I don’t want to accept it. Hehe.. Degilkan.
Pika the loveliest sister ever. You my friend true blue friend of everyone. You just can make a bad day..turns out..not to be such a bad day after all.
Abboy. Dottie. I know ure studying hard ryt now. N I shud do the same lah. Mari kite kejar impian kita dottie. I mish u loads lame sgt x jumpe.
Su. Sweet and nice. I’m so glad to know you. You are by far, the greatest listener ever. Independent and hail from kelantan (that's important! Ahaxs)
Wani. Genius. Matured-thinking. The wise one. I sooooo miss ur wisdom. Haha.
And ur chumilness bile ckp ‘achik bengong’. Heee.

Well achik is here with me. Sometimes she’s okay. But lately not so. Moody times.
Huh. That’s her. Love her. But I don’t know why I’m so sensitive these days. Well, I am one sensitive person ryt. So wtv.

Anyway enuff wif me missing people. Oh yeah. My dull life. Not so happening life.
Even nk indulge on eating stuff pun payah here. Not because xde. But expensive.
I really miss Malaysia. Nak tunggu en.asyraf bungkuskan chipsmore anta sini xyah laa ek? Mahal bayar post die dari chipsmore. Ahaxs.

I salute (spring lagik!) the seniors yang dah tahan here for 3-5 years. I’m gona do the same! Be a survivor!! Seniors are nice once you get to know them. Haha. But I just cant understand those that scrutinize us 1st years like crazy. Not to say anything, but hello we are people as well. Enuff said. Senyum laa sket. Nie expect kite nak senyum kat muke diorang yang jauh lagi masam dari cuka tu. But as I said earlier, most of them are nice and helpful. I love them all!

Well back to my dull life. Not so happening life.

Hey, looking back…I don’t think I should consider my life as a dull sad one. I am blessed with all these friendships that needs to be cherished and filled with joyous moments or even bad ones…

It’s true lah kan. Sometimes we don’t notice that we had so many things in this life. I don’t want to be the one who notice it only when it’s gone. Well they say you never miss the water till it’s gone. In my case. My house xdak water. So boleh kire I know already the situation la..hehee…

Friends. Past and present. Thanks for being there for me now and then. Wow. I really love you guys.

Along I luv u oso big sista!!!! Bile nk kawen?!! Haha.

Oh ya. Kapan ku akan pulang? 17hb dec. Yeay!
Things to do balik karang :
Bace pasal kewargenegaraan Malaysia. (We are learning theirs right now, and I felt I know very little of my own country,so I better tau laa..)
Bace more pasal recent news yang happened while I’m here (not so recent laa..but since kat sini I knew nothing, so I have to update my 411)
Layan movies puas2.
Pergi Kuantan.
Owaits!

The devil wears baju kurung. Ahaxs.

Nk jerit.”.keQ!!” heh. Saje. My blog. Skati laa nk jerit2..hehe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

big sista mish u oso.
balek cepat.
loads of kenduri kendara here.
and i xlarat nak jaga adek2 sorang!!

psst..kite nonton CINTA berdua oke?

Anonymous said...

uwah kamu.begitu pjg blognya.tapi xpe,saye still akan bace.eheh.kuantan sangat sangat sangat deshumm!geram btol.lecturer xde lg,sbb lecturer dr gmbk sume dh quit,so theyre short of lecturers now.bygkn,theyre still interbiewing lecturers!gasp!course outline x keluar2 lg.so,mcm mane nk tau textbook ape pakai,topik ape yg akan dipelajari,assignment nak pakai topik ape.huhu.the food here?SUPER bad.SUPER DUPER bad.huu.bygkan.aku ni dh la suke makan.tetibe xde mknan!dinner smlm cm hampeh.bihun goreng was tasteless.i only ate 1 teeny teeny bite.and i hafto resort to maggi ruski perisa tomyam yg st pedas bile panas back in the room.nak keluar everynite?not an option.1.malas.2.duit minyak.3.kene bersiap.huh.luckily as u said b4,god gave us people called frens to help us ease the burden n difficulties of life.thank u god.okeh gen.ni time radiobiology.xde lecturer.QA ade.quality assurance.prof syed zahir yg ensem tu ajar.ingat x?hehe.mwax.ingat saye sentiase syg kamu.

it's jenn. said...

along..jom!! heh x saba nk balik

dins..saye sentiase syg kamu juge..