Thursday, July 10, 2008

+.::.+ no air +.::.+



guess who i met @ parade? USU-mates!
abaikan my horrendous tudung

Today is my bad day.
It started wrongly came 12 0'clock at midnight
It did but I just kept quiet

If I should die before I wake
It's 'cause you took my breath away
Losing you is like living in a world with no air


I seem to change this hols
I know I did
I didnt stop to think
I just go along with wuteffs I want at that moment
Whether its right or wrong
I dont think

I'm here alone, don't wanna leave
My heart won't move, it's incomplete
Wish there was a way that I can make you understand

And these 2 days Ive been sick gt me thinking
Its wrong
Its damn right wrong
But theres something
Something that had a positive effect on me

But how do you expect me to live alone with just me
'Cause my world revolves around you
It's so hard for me to breathe


I lied.
I was up till three.
reading this.

Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air
Can't live, can't breathe with no air
It's how I feel when i know you ain't there
It's no air, no air
Got me out here in the water so deep
Tell me how you gon' be without me
If you ain't here, I just can't breathe
It's no air, no air


the book was slow-paced.
it described an insignificant encounter with a passerby a chapter.
but i need it.
the book made me think.
at least give me time to think.
and slept.

I walked, I ran, I jumped, I flew
Right off the ground to float to you
There's no gravity to hold me down for real


wake up at 5.
saket perot.
shook my two siblings for school.
saket perot.
kene marah.
batuk nonstop.
confused summore.

hurm.

But somehow I'm still alive inside
You took my breath, but I survived
I don't know how, but I don't even care

memang all the wrong ingredients.
suddenly FlyFm : " and here's Leaving by Jesse McCartney, and oh boy, he is hot. "
ookay, i add the latter part.

Don’t stress, don’t stress, don’t stress
Just tell him to the left left left
Don’t stress, don’t stress, don’t stress
Cause we gone, and we gone, and we gone

and suddenly all the bad stuff dissapeared.
and i remembered those that made me smile.
eventho lagu tu xde kne mengena wif whut ive been thru,
along wud say : ada. aku. kesah?

No stress, no stress, no stress
Girl you deserve nothing but the best
No stress, no stress, no stress
Girl you need to tell him

rins : jumms!!! :P *khaliff...ko idup lagi!!!!!

No comments: