Thursday, March 12, 2020

whew phew and hew

salam and hi

life continues, and so do I.
Allah swt granted me life day after day.
It has been 6 years.
SIX YEARS since I last wrote.

SOOOOO many media social are available since my last post,
And I've been in quite a few number of them

Friendster - closed my account
MySpace - random talks with strangers with common interest, quite interesting, closed account
Facebook - still there, randomly logged in in a few months, too much stuff made my head spins
Twitter - idk why people is so angry there, inactive until further notice
Instagram - I am quite in love with this one, pretty stuff, but not to be taken seriously, active active ACTIVE - MY VICE

Please jenn - never tiktok, no matter how kawaiii it looks like.

ANNYYHOW...

When I read my last post, there was a sentence
me. i'm still me. still not married and thus no kids yet.
Its funny and irony at the same time, because, yeah I am Still The Same. #sts #lol

Anyway Dolores Umbridge said, Progress for the sake of progress MUST be PROHIBITED.
And despite hating her character, I could not agree more.
(she's a character in Harry Potter if you guys don't know, sheessshh)

Not meeting my Mr Right yet came not as a sad news for me, but a chance to be thankful for the life I was given. Allah swt has given me so much, more than I think I could ever achieve. And for that, I remembered in the Indonesian movie, Laskar Pelangi, Pak Harfan said to the rainbow troops;
Hiduplah untuk memberi sebanyak-banyaknya, dan bukanlah untuk menerima sebanyak-banyaknya.

I hope insyaAllah I would try my best to give what I could to the society, my workplace, and my family. The opportunity is there, and I hope I do take it responsibly.

Please don't be confused when a woman is happy being single as being contented. I actually get that a lot and it annoys the hell out of me. Being thankful and contented is two very different things, and I suggest your ass-es to learn a bit about it if you mind can't. (ouch)

There is a thing or two projects that I will put up in this blog, to love, in of loves. (of course!)
So, till then! (hope not another hiatus jenny!)

No comments: