I've been away for 2 weeks to clear all academic and fees with the university in order to register the graduation. It can be a hassle if you don't know the process, but it'll be easy, insyaAllah, if you already know what to expect.
I'm blogging this entry just for the sake of USU juniors really, hope you'll find this beneficial.
1) The green book.
The green book which holds our clinical marks is to signed by the clinical coordinator.
So first, complete collecting all the marks from each department then you can proceed to the clinical coordinator. A delay in collecting all the marks means a delay in 'closing' the green book.
At this moment there are three person able to 'close'the book, dr. Rusda SpOG, dr. Ibnu SpPA, and dr Rusli Dhanu SpS.
*The length of your study time depends on the date of you 'closing' the book. Which also means your fees depends on it too.
** When 'closing' your book, make sure the clinical result form in berkas wisuda are filled so the coordinator can sign it as well.
2) BERKAS WISUDA
Berkas wisuda is the graduation register forms. You will be given a list of things you need to fotocopy and stuffs. Some of it are :
- fill up the form, makesure that you have the Profesi Dokter form, not the Sarjana Kedokteran one.
- fotocopies of previous SPP until the latest, in case you didn't know, those finishing before Batas Akhir Pembayaran SPP is free from that semester' fees, those finishing BEFORE Ujian Tengah Semester (UTS) is eligible to pay HALF, those finishing AFTER UTS is needed to pay full semester fees. Claim your money if you finish BEFORE UTS.
- fotocopies of previous KHS
- fotocopies of the green book, and you need to hand in the green book also
- fotocory of your Sarjana Kedokteran certification. Make sure you already taken them when entering upper cycle, they'll be ready by then.
- pictures, black and white, you'll find the specifications, but you'll also need extra to paste in the forms. Write your name and NIM behind each pictures.
- Rp400,000.00 for graduation fees.
Surat Keterangan Tanda Lulus is the most important of all, if you want to start working ASAP.
This letter, which name said it all, will entitled you to apply to MMC(Malaysian Medical Council) and KKM(Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia).
However, this letter takes about a week to be done. So plan your flight tickets wisely.
That's about it. Congratulations on finishing your studies. Welcome home.