Tuesday, August 12, 2008

+.::.+ now you see a bit +.::.+


last Sunday was a very meaningful day to me
not because of what happened last Sunday
it's what happened 2 years back
and i vowed to myself to remember that day
every year
just like my birthday
you will suprise how different emotions are included in the same date every year
but then.
its not the reason for this entry.
i am writing now cause i dont think i could conceal it anymore.
i am writing cause i need to focus other thing beside crying.
i am writing now cause i know i could let something out, even if not all.
i am writing now,
not then.
not later.

Patience
Took you for everything
Looked like a diamond ring
You are so much longer
That made sense
Apathy in disguise
Crept on you like a spy
Hurt you in ways
You can't describe

I tried being patient with everything I am coping now.
I tried to be the one you run to when you got problems.
I tried to be the one with no problems and be your cheer-up angel.
I tried to be the one who allows you all the time in the world.
I gave you everything I thought I could.

It's like I can't breathe
Without you inside of me
And I know I let you have all the power
And I realize I'm never gonna quit you over time


I cry silently so that no one knows.
I cry silently so no one worry about me.
I cry silently so that you could worry about other things.

You were never mine.

You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You could be the one I'll always love
You could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions
You could be the one I'll always love


I'm sorry.
I'm sorry you had to deal with this when I know you had to deal with another thing.
I'm sorry I can't wait no more.
I'm sorry but here's the thing.
I gave up.

I guess you never really take my hinting at all.
You really,really take a certain thing, only as you see it.
Not whatever chained with it.

dont let me ride on Betty* with this mood.
* thank u MM for the name..

4 comments:

Matematis Muda said...

u r welcome

Along said...

what have u done to her MM?
HAH?

pujuk balek!
i want my chirpy happy crappy sister back!

it's jenn. said...

mm : :)

alongness : its not him lah.
its a Rp300.000 shoe. lol.

Anonymous said...

err. whats up with the entry?
i am so left behind. ape jadi dgn kamu pun saye x tau.